1. Aftab Hussain IS, Pavithra HV, Sreevathsa R, Nataraja KN & Babu N. 2016. Development of transgenic pigeonpea (Cajanus cajan L.) overexpressing citrate synthase gene for high phosphorous uptake. Indian J Exp Biol 54: 493-501.
2. Ali S, Chandrashekar N, Rawat S, Nayanakantha NMC, Mir ZA, Manoharan A, Sultana M & Grover A. 2017. Isolation and molecular characterization of pathogenesis related PR2 gene and its promoter from Brassica juncea. Biol Planta doi:10.1007/s10535-017-0726-7
3. Arora S, Mahato AK, Singh S, Mandal P, Bhutani S, et al. 2017. A high-density intraspecific SNP linkage map of pigeonpea (Cajanas cajan L. Millsp.). PLoS One12: e0179747.
4. Banerjee S, Banerjee A, Gill SS, Gupta OP, Dahuja A, Jain PK& Sirohi A. 2017. RNA interference: a novel source of resistance to combat plant parasitic nematodes. Front Plant Sci doi: 10.3389/ fpls.2017.00834.
5. Chidambaranathan P, Jagannadham PTK, Satheesh V, Jain PK& Srinivasan. 2016. Expression analysis of six chromatin and remodeling complex genes (SWR1) in chickpea in different tissues and during heat stress. Indian J Genet Plant Breed 76: 47-56.
6. Dash PK & Rai R. 2016. Translating the “Banana Genome” to delineate stress resistance, dwarfing, parthenocarpy and mechanisms of fruit ripening. Front Plant Sci 7: 1543.
7. Dash PK, Gupta P & Rai R. 2016. Hydropenia induces expression of drought responsive genes (DRGs) erd1, hat1, pld, and zfa in flax/linseed (Linumus itatissimum). Indian J Exp Biol (Accepted).
8. Ghritlahre SK, Rao M, Singh V, Singh VK, Loitongbam B, Yadav SK, Zaidi NW, Singh US & Singh PK. 2016. Inheritance of sheath blight disease resistance in submergence rice (Oryza sativa L.). Int J Agril Environ Biotechnol 9: 507-512
9. Goswami S, Kumar RR, Dubey K, Singh JP, Tiwari S, Kumar A, Smita S, Mishra DC, Kumar S, Grover M, Padaria JC, Kala YK, Singh GP, Pathak H, Chinnusamy V, Rai A, Praveen S & Rai RD. 2016. SSH analysis of endosperm transcripts and characterization of heat stress regulated expressed sequence tags in bread wheat. Front Plant Sci 7:1230.
10. Goyal E, Amit SK, Singh RK, Mahato AK, ChandS & Kanika K. 2016. Transcriptome profiling of the salt-stress response in Triticum aestivum cv. Kharchia Local. Sci Rep 6: 27752.
11. Goyal E, Singh AK, Singh RS, Mahato AK & Kanika 2016. De novo transcriptome sequencing and analysis of Hydrilla verticillata (Lf) Royle. Plant Omics J 9: 270-280.
12. Jain P, Singh PK, Kapoor R, Solanke AU, Krishnan SG, Singh AK, Sharma V & Sharma TR. 2017. Understanding host-pathogen interactions with expression profiling of NILs carrying rice-blast resistance Pi9 gene. Front Plant Sci 8: 93.
13. Kaila T, Chaduvula PK, Saxena S, Bahadur K, Gahukar SJ, Chaudhury A, Sharma TR, Singh NK Gaikwad K. 2016. Chloroplast genome sequence of pigeonpea (Cajanus cajan (L.) Millspaugh) and Cajanus scarabaeoides: genome organization and comparison with other legumes. Front Plant Sci 7: 1847.
14. Karthikeyan C, Patil BL, Borah BK, R e s m i TR, Turco S, Pooggin MM, Hohn T & Veluthambi 2016. Emergence of a latent Indian cassava mosaic virus from cassava which recovered from infection by a non-persistent Sri Lankan cassava mosaic virus. Viruses 8: 264.
15. Karuppaiah V, Padaria JC, Srivastava C, Subramanian S & Ahuja DB. 2016. Nucleotide polymorphism and modulation of carboxyl esterase activity in Spodoptera litura (F.) (Noctuidae: Lepidoptera). Indian J Entomol 78: 252-256.
16. Karuppaiah V, Srivastava C, Padaria JC & Subramanian S. 2017. Quantitative changes of the carboxylesterase associated with pyrethroid susceptibility in Spodoptera litura (Lepidoptera: Noctuidae). African Entomol 25: 175-182.
17. Katara JL, Kaur S, Kumari GK & Singh NK. 2016. Prevalence of cry2-type genes in Bacillus thuringiensis isolates recovered from diverse habitats in India and isolation of a novel cry2Af2 gene toxic to Helicoverpa armigera (cotton boll worm). Canadian J Microbiol 62: 1003-1012.
18. Khomdram S & Barthakur S. 2016. Transient GUS assay based quick screening method of genes cloned in a binary vector in tandem for plant transformation. Ann Agric Res 37: 265-274.
19. Khomdram S, Arambam S, Barthakur S & Devi GS. 2017. Biochemical, nutritional profiling and optimization of an efficient nucleic acid isolation protocol from recalcitrant tissue of wild edible fruit Antidesma bunius L. Spreng. Int J Curr Microbiol App Sci 6: 253-264.
20. Kiran K, Rawal HC, Dubey H, Jaswal R, Devanna BN, Gupta DK, Bhardwaj SC, Prasad P, Pal D, Chhuneja P, Balasubramanian P, Kumar J, Swami M, Solanke AU, Gaikwad K, Singh NK & Sharma TR. 2016. Draft genome of the wheat rust pathogen (Puccinia triticina) unravels genome-wide structural variations during evolution. Genome Biol Evol 8: 2702-2721.
21. Koramutla M, Bhat D, Negi M, Venkatachalam P, Jain PK & Bhattacharya RC. 2016. Strength, stability and cis-motifs of in silico identified phloem-specific promoters in Brassica juncea (L.). Front Plant Sci 7: 457.
22. Koramutla MK, Aminedi R & Bhattacharya RC. 2016. Comprehensive evaluation of candidate reference genes for qRT-PCR studies of gene expression in mustard aphid, Lipaphis erysimi (Kalt). Sci Rep 6: 25883.
23. Kumar A, Kakrana A, Sirohi A, Subramaniam K, Srinivasan R, Abdin MZ &Jain PK. 2017. Host-delivered RNAi-mediated root-knot nematode resistance in Arabidopsis by targeting splicing factor and integrase genes. J Gen Plant Pathol 83: 91-97.
24. Kumar M, Kumar V,Kansal R, Srivastava PS & Koundal KR. 2016. Isolation and characterization of a novel gene encoding Kunitz-type protease inhibitor from Pigeonpea (Cajanus cajan L.). Eco Env Cons 22: S329-S337.
25. Kumar S, Singh P, Tiwari P, Zauva L &Kansal R.2016. Cloning and expression of pigeonpea lectin gene in an expression vector and its characterization. New Agriculturist 27: 357-365.
26. Lianthanzauva, Singh P, Tiwari P, Pawar DV, Kumar S &Kansal R.2016. Use of the rolC promoter to direct phloem-specific expression of Cajanus cajan lectin (CCL) gene in transgenic Brassica juncea plants. Res J Agrl Sci 7: 597-601.
27. Mishra P, Singh S, Rathinam M, Nandiganti M, Kumar NR, Thangaraj A, Thimmegowda V, Krishnan V, Mishra V, Jain N, Rai V, Pattanayak D & Sreevathsa R. 2017. Comparative proteomic and nutritional composition analysis of independent transgenic pigeonpea seeds harboring cry1AcF and cry2Aa genes and their non-transgenic counterparts. J Agric Food Chem 65: 1395-1400.
28. Mishra S, Singh B, Misra P, Rai V & Singh NK. 2016. Haplotype distribution and association of candidate genes with salt tolerance in Indian wild rice germplasm. Plant Cell Reports 35: 2295-2308.
29. Mishra S, Singh B, Panda K, Singh BP, Singh N, Misra P, Rai V & Singh NK. 2016. Association of SNP haplotypes of HKT family genes with salt tolerance in Indian wild rice germplasm. Rice 9: 15.
30. Muthusamy SK, Dalal M, Chinnusamy V & Bansal KC. 2017. Genome-wide identification and analysis of biotic and abiotic stress regulation of small heat shock protein (HSP20) family genes in bread wheat. J Plant Physiol 211: 100-113.
31. Naresh V, Singh SK, Watts A, Kumar P, Kumar V, Rao KRSS & Bhat SR. 2016. Mutations in the mitochondrial orf108 render Moricandia arvensis restorer ineffective in restoring male fertility to Brassica oxyrrhina-based cytoplasmic male sterile line of B. juncea. Mol Breeding 36: 67.
32. Nimmy MS & Vinod K. 2016. Identification and expression analysis of six salt inducible genes in chickpea which are Arabidopsis orthologs. Indian J Plant Physiol 21: 362-365.
33. Padaria JC, Tarafdar A, Raipuria R, Lone SA, Gahlot P, Shakil NA & Kumar J. 2016. Identification of phenazine-1-carboxylic acid gene (phc CD) from Bacillus pumilus MTCC7615 and its role in antagonism against Rhizoctonia solani. J Basic Microbiol 56: 999-1008.
34. Padaria JC, Yadav R, Tarafdar A, Lone SA, Kumar K & Sivalingam PN. 2016. Molecular cloning and characterization of drought stress responsive abscisic acid stress ripening (Asr 1) gene from wild jujube, Ziziphus nummularia (Burm.f.) Wight & Arn. Mol Biol Rep 43: 849-859.
35. Padaria JC, Biswas K, Bhatt D, Prabhu R, Vishwakarma H&Singh GP. 2016.Transcriptional profiling of heat stress responsive genes in different developmental stages of bread wheat (Triticum aestivum L.)Indian J Biotechnol 15: 467-476.
36. Parameswaran CP, Jagannadham PTK, Satheesh V, Kohli D, Basavarajappa SH, Bharadwaj C, Kumar J, Jain PK& Srinivasan R. 2017. Genome-wide analysis identifies chickpea (Cicer arietinum) heat stress transcription factors (Hsfs) responsive to heat stress at the pod development stage. J Plant Res doi: 10.1007/s10265-017-0948-y.
37. Parida SK, Kalia S, Pandit A, Nayak P, Singh RK, Gaikwad K, Srivastava PS, Singh NK & Mohapatra T. 2016. Single nucleotide polymorphism in sugar pathway and disease resistance genes in sugarcane. Plant Cell Rep 35: 1629-1653.
38. Patil BL, Bagewadi B, Yadav JS &Fauquet CM. 2016. Mapping and identification of cassava mosaic geminivirus genome sequences for efficient siRNA expression and RNAi based virus resistance by transient agro-infiltration studies.
Virus Res 213: 109-115.
39. Patil VU, Vanishree G, Pattanayak D, Sharma S, Bhardwaj V, Singh BP & Chakrabarti SK. 2017. Complete mitogenome mapping of potato late blight pathogen, Phytophthora infestans A2 mating type. Mitochondr DNA Part B 2: 90-91.
40. Prajapat RK, Pawar D, Singh P, Tiwari P, Kumar S & Kansal R. 2016. Legume lectins: a promising candidate for confronting a plethora of biotic stresses. Indian Res J Genet Biotech 8: 6-13.
41. Prakash C, Amitha Mithra SV, Singh PK, Mohapatra T & Singh NK. 2016. Unraveling the molecular basis of oxidative stress management in a drought tolerant rice genotype Nagina 22. BMC Genomics 17: 774.
42. Raman KV, Agarwal D, Rao SR, Sreevathsa R, Singh AK, Abdin MZ, Pattanayak D & Mohapatra T. 2017. Rapid and efficient Agrobacterium-mediated transformation of early scutellum derived calli of indica rice. Indian J Exp Biol (Accepted).
43. Rao M, Grithlahre S, Prashant B, Pallavi, Singh NK, Dar MH, Singh US & Singh PK. 2016. Genetics of marker assisted backcross progenies of the cross HUR-105 X Swarna-SUB. Int J Agril Environ Biotechnol 9: 499-505.
44. Rawat N, Sandhya, Subaharan K, Eswaramoorthy M & Kaul G. 2016. Comparative in vivo toxicity assessment places multiwalled carbon nanotubes at a higher level than mesoporous silica nanoparticles. Toxicol Ind Health 33: 182-192.
45. Rawat S, Ali S, Mittra B & Grover A. 2017. Expression analysis of chitinase upon challenge inoculation to Alternaria wounding and defense inducers in Brassica juncea. Biotechnol Rep 13: 72-79.
46. Repalli SK, Baruah AM, Rai R & Dash PK. 2016. Isolation and cloning of cytokinin oxidase 5 gene from Arabidopsis. Annal Agril Sci 37: 115-122.
47. Sanju S, Thakur A, Sundaresha S, Sharma S, Shukla PK, Srivasthava N, Pattanayak D & Singh BP. 2016. In vitro detached leaf assay of host-mediated RNAi lines carrying Phytophthora infestansAvr3a effector gene for late blight resistance. Potato J 43: 30-37.
48. Sarkar D, Mahato SP, Kundu A, Singh S, Jayaswal PK, Singh A, Bahadur K, Pattnaik S, Singh N, Chakraborty A, Mandal NA, Das D, Basu T, Amitha Mithra S, Saha D, Datta S, Kar CS, Mitra J, Datta K, Karmakar PG, Sharma TR, Mohapatra T & Singh NK. 2017. The draft genome of Corchorus olitorius cv. JRO-524 (Navin). Genomics Data 12: 151-154.
49. Shanmugavadivel PS, Amitha Mithra SV, Chandra Prakash, Ramkumar MK, Tiwari R, Mohapatra T & Singh NK. 2017. High Resolution mapping of QTLs for heat tolerance in rice using a 5K SNP array & Rice 10: doi:10 DOI 10.1186/s12284-017-0167-0.
50. Sharma TR, Devanna BN, Kiran K, Singh PK, Arora K, Jain P, Tiwari IM, Dubey H, Saklani B, Kumari M, Singh J, Jaswal R, Kapoor R, Pawar DV, Sinha S, Bisht DS, Solanke AU & Mondal TK. 2016. Status and prospects of next generation sequencing technologies in crop plants. Curr Issues Mol Biol (Accepted).
51. Shivakumara TN, Chaudhary S, Kamaraju D, Dutta TK, Papolu PK, Banakar P, Sreevathsa R, Singh B, Manjaiah KM & Rao U. 2017. Host-induced silencing of two pharyngeal gland genes conferred transcriptional alteration of cell wall-modifying enzymes of Meloidogyne incognita vis-à-vis perturbed nematode infectivity in eggplant. Front Plant Sci 8: 473.
52. Shivraj SM, Deshmukh R, Rai R, Belangre R, Agarwal PK & Dash PK. 2017. Genome-wide identification, characterization, and expression profile of aquaporin gene family in flax. Sci Rep 7: 46137.
53. Shoba D, Manonmani S, Raveendran M, Utharasu S, Dhivyapriya, Subhasini, Ramchandar, Valarmathi R, Grover N, Gopala Krishnan S, Singh AK, Jayaswal P, Kale P, Ramkumar MK, Amitha Mithra SV, Mohapatra T, Singh K, Singh NK, Sarla N, Sheshshayee MS, Kar MK, Robin S & Sharma RP. 2017. Development and genetic characterization of a novel herbicide (Imazethapyr) tolerant mutant in rice. Rice 10: doi: 10.1186/s12284-017-0151-8.
54. Singh A, Septiningsih EM, Balyan HS, Singh NK & Rai V.2017. Genetics, physiological mechanisms and breeding of flood tolerant rice (Oryza sativa L.). Plant Cell Physiol doi: 10.1093/pcp/pcw206.
55. Singh D, Singh CK, Taunk J, Tomar RS, Chaturvedi AK, Gaikwad K & Pal M. 2017. Transcriptome analysis of lentil (Lens culinaris Medikus) in response to seedling drought stress. BMC Genomics 18: 206.
56. Singh N, Singh B, Rai V, Sidhu S, Singh AK & Singh NK. 2017. Evolutionary insights based on SNP haplotypes of red pericarp, grain size and starch synthase genes in wild and cultivated rice. Front Plant Sci doi: org/10.3389/fpls.2017.00972.
57. Singh NK et al. 2016. Origin, diversity and genome sequence of mango (Mangifera indica L.). Indian J His Sci 51: 355-368.
58. Singh NK, Singh B, Mishra S, Singh N, Panda K & Rai V. 2016. Indian wild rice: diversity, population structure, trait value and relation with cultivated rice. Indian J Plant Genet Res 29: 366-368.
59. Singh P, Tiwari P, Prajapat RK, Sabatta BC &Kansal R. 2016. Use of Vigna radiata lectin gene in development of transgenic Brassica juncea resistant to aphids. Intl J Agril Sci Res 6: 199-209.
60. Sundaresha S, Sreevathsa R, Appanna VK, Arthikala M-K, Shanmugam NB, Shashibhushan NB, Hari Kishore CM, Pannerselvam R, Kirti PB & Udayakumar M. 2016. Co-overexpression of Brassica juncea NPR1 (BjNPR1) and Trigonella foenum-graecum defensin (Tfgd) in transgenic peanut provides comprehensive but varied protection against Aspergillus flavus and Cercospora arachidicola. Plant Cell Rep 35: 1189-1203.
61. Thirunavukkarasu N, Sharma R, Singh N,….., Dash PK, Hossain F & Gupta H. 2017. Genome-wide expression and functional interactions of genes under drought stress in maize. Intl J Genomics doi: org/10.1155/2017/2568706.
62. Tiwari P, Singh P, Prajapat RK, Sabatta BC &Kansal R.2016. Cloning of Vigna mungo protease inhibitor gene and its efficacy against aphids. Res J Agril Sci 7: 382-389.
63. Tiwari RK, Kanika K, Singh S, Nain L & Shukla P. 2016. Molecular detection and environment-specific diversity of glycosyl hydrolase family 1 β-glucosidase in different habitats. Front Microbiol 7: 1597.
64. Tiwari S, SI K, Kumar V, Singh B, Rao AR, Mithra Sv A, Rai V, Singh AK & Singh NK. 2016. Mapping QTLs for salt tolerance in rice (Oryza sativa L.) by bulked segregant analysis of recombinant inbred lines using 50K SNP chip. PLoS One 11: e0153610.
65. Vemanna VS, Swetha TN, Shekarappa HS, Chndrashekar KB, Sreevathsa R, Reddy MK, Tuteja N, Reddy CP, Prasad TG & Udayakumar M. 2016. Simultaneous expression of regulatory genes associated with specific drought adaptive traits improves drought adaptation in peanut. Plant Biotech J 14: 1008-1020.
66. Wagaba H, Patil BL, Mukasa S, Alicai T, Fauquet CM &Taylor NJ. 2016. Artificial microRNA-derived resistance to Cassava brown streak disease. J Virol Meth 231: 38-43.
67. Watts A, Bhadouria J, Kumar V & Bhat SR. 2016. Assessment of Arabidopsis thaliana CENH3 promoter in Brassica juncea for development of haploid inducer lines. Indian J Exp Biol 54: 425-430.
68. Watts A, Singh SK, Bhadouria J, Naresh V, Bishoyi AK, Geetha KA, Chamola R, Pattanayak D & Bhat SR. 2016. Brassica juncea lines with substituted chimeric GFP-CENH3 give haploid and aneuploid progenies on crossing with other lines. Front Plant Sci 7: 2019.